To ensure safety of our players, R35 has established following policy for goal use during practices, games and any other planned AYSO activities. Please read and understand the following policy. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact the safety director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AYSO REGION 35 - SOCCER GOAL SAFETY AND EDUCATION POLICY
1. Goals need to be anchored properly using stakes at all times. If the goal is not anchored down properly, DO NOT USE IT. Please contact your equipment manager if you need stakes.
2. After the practice ends, store the goal away in the assigned location and lock it using the chain/combo lock provided. Do NOT leave the goal on the field under any circumstances.
3. Do not allow your players to play, climb or hang on any part of the goal, even while anchored down.
4. Do not ask or allow young players to move or carry the goals. Only coaches, parents and older players should move the goals.
4. Inform the safety director (email@example.com) immediately if you see any issues with the goals (rusted, jagged, sharp points or edges etc.)
Current Status of goals