Dear R35 Parents and Volunteers:
We want to share with you the highly possible reality of delaying or canceling Fall registration events.
We have two necessary and required Board positions (Registrar & Treasurer) that need to be filled before we can open the registrations for Fall 2012.
Please contact me ASAP if you are interested and committed.
In a week, we will share with you the status of sign-up. I sincerely hope to give you the good news announcing that we have filled both these positions and can open registrations for Fall. :)
PS: Over the next few Saturdays, our Board Members (John Keenan, Azmeh Malik, Rex Wright and yours truly) will be at Cupertino Fields during game time to campaign about these positions. They will be able to provide guidance for the next steps, if you are interested or have specific questions.